Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inspiration




Sorry I have not posted in forever, but I have a ton of news. First, If you want to see more photos posted by me more personal stuff about me, check out my Tumblr. amibly.tumblr.com. Second, I got a new camera! It shoots in high-res so I will be uploading photos with a much higher quality now. Third, I had an obsession with tattoos ever since I watched a LA Ink marathon, so I have been researching tattoo ideas. If you know any good pictures or have a tattoo you want to show of, let me know and I'll post it. I am hoping to keep up better on my posts now that I have a camera and a bit more time.
xo,
Ami

Photos are all off of Tumblr. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh god this blog makes me SO inspired: ) thank you im going to follow <3 <3
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete