Friday, March 11, 2011

Etsy Finds!

I had to make another Etsy finds because I have recently made some purchases and I found some really cool shops!

You can get this beautiful feather necklace for only $12 on Lucindascharms shop.
I just bought  Slumber (top) from RicheCosmetics for $2.65 ea. plus shipping and received Serenity (above) free! This was my first time shopping here and I will definitely be buying more. The colors are beautiful and can be used in many ways. I also love that it is vegan!
If you are looking for something fun that makes a statement, I would suggest adding one of these prints to your decor. You can find them on thebigharumph
 An eccentric mix of vintage finds, Retro Rogue is an interesting shop. I especially love the belt (above). The best part is it's based in Seattle (I have to support local businesses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment